Samsung’s pushing its Android 12 and One UI 4.x updates to Galaxy customers which suggests we’re seeing questions in regards to the launch. We’ll reply as many as we will on this information.
After a prolonged wait, Samsung’s rolling out its model of Android 12. The corporate is pushing a brand new model of One UI 4.x to pick out fashions.
Whereas Samsung has answered a variety of questions, some proceed to linger. To assist, we’ve put collectively a Samsung Galaxy Android 12 roadmap utilizing confirmed info, rumors and traditions.
This roadmap will show you how to set correct expectations as we push towards Samsung’s subsequent Android 12/One UI 4.x launch for Galaxy gadgets.
On this information we’re going to take you thru what you need to find out about Android 12 when you at the moment personal, or when you’re planning to purchase a Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20, Galaxy Observe 20, Galaxy Observe 10, Galaxy S10, Galaxy Tab S7, or one other Samsung machine.
We’ll take you thru what we find out about Android 12’s options, the Android 12 launch date, and all the pieces else Samsung homeowners have to know as we push by way of the 12 months.
Let’s begin with the software program rolling out with, and forward of, Samsung’s Android 12 updates. Whereas a few of these shall be primarily based on Android 12, others shall be primarily based on Android 11.
Samsung Galaxy April Replace
Samsung is pushing its April replace to pick out Galaxy gadgets.
The software program is at the moment rolling out to the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Extremely, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 Extremely, and Galaxy S21 FE.
You’ll be able to be taught extra in regards to the contents of Samsung’s April replace, March replace, and its different month-to-month updates, over on the corporate’s safety web site.
As a reminder, right here’s the present breakdown of Samsung’s present Android safety replace protection. Samsung updates this record pretty repeatedly and we’ve seen a lot of adjustments happen in latest months.
Present Fashions for Month-to-month Safety Updates
- Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 Extremely, Galaxy S20 Extremely 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, Galaxy S21 Extremely 5G, Galaxy S21 FE 5G, Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Extremely
- Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note10 5G, Galaxy Note10+, Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Galaxy Note10 Lite, Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 5G, Galaxy Note20 Extremely, Galaxy Note20 Extremely 5G
- Enterprise Fashions: Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy A53 5G, Galaxy XCover4s, Galaxy Xcover FieldPro, Galaxy Xcover Professional, Galaxy Xcover5
Present Fashions for Quarterly Safety Updates
- Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy Note9
- Galaxy A40
- Galaxy A01 Core, Galaxy A11, Galaxy A21, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A41, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A02, Galaxy A02s, Galaxy A12, Galaxy A22, Galaxy A22 5G, Galaxy A22e 5G, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A32 5G, Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A82 5G
- Galaxy A03, Galaxy A03s, Galaxy A03 core, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A13 5G, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A33 5G, Galaxy A73 5G
- Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M21 2021, Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M51, Galaxy M12, Galaxy M22, Galaxy M32, Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M42 5G, Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M62, Galaxy M23 5G, Galaxy M33 5G
- Galaxy F12, Galaxy F22, Galaxy F42 5G, Galaxy F52 5G, Galaxy F62
- Galaxy Tab A7, Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Galaxy Tab A8, Galaxy Tab Lively Professional, Galaxy Tab Active3
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7+, Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, Galaxy Tab S8 Extremely
- W21 5G, W22 5G
- Enterprise Fashions: Galaxy A50
Present Fashions for Biannual Safety Updates
- Galaxy S8 Lite
- Galaxy A6, Galaxy A6+, Galaxy A7 (2018), Galaxy A8 Star, Galaxy A8s, Galaxy A9 (2018)
- Galaxy A10, Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A01, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A71
- Galaxy J4, Galaxy J6, Galaxy J6+, Galaxy J7 Duo, Galaxy J8
- Galaxy M10, Galaxy M10s, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M30, Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M40, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31
- Galaxy Tab A ten.5 (2018), Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019), Galaxy Tab A ten.1 (2019), Galaxy Tab A with S pen, Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020)
- Galaxy Tab S4, Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 5G
- W20 5G
Final 12 months Samsung confirmed plans to maintain choose Galaxy telephones and tablets up to date with safety patches for 4 years. A more moderen announcement states that the corporate plans to maintain some fashions up to date for 5 years.
The corporate says by “extending assist for safety updates delivered on a month-to-month or quarterly foundation, Samsung is giving customers peace of thoughts understanding their knowledge is protected for so long as they use their Galaxy machine.”
So whereas some gadgets received’t get upgraded to Android 12, they’ll nonetheless get common, and in some instances irregular, safety updates in 2022 and past.
After all, Samsung says that availability of “safety updates might differ by machine and market” and that its lists of safety replace fashions are topic to alter and shall be reviewed on a periodic foundation.”
Samsung Galaxy Android 12: What’s New
Samsung’s model of Android 12 appears totally different than the model Google’s launched for Pixel gadgets as a result of it makes use of the corporate’s One UI.
The corporate’s One UI upgrades usually ship design adjustments, enhancements to older options, and new options for newer and older gadgets alike.
Because of the Android 12/One UI 4.x launch for the Galaxy S21 sequence, we now know what’s on board Samsung’s model of Android 12.
Right here’s the complete change log:
- Dwelling display
- Dwelling display widgets have been redesigned to provide you extra info at a look whereas additionally making your Dwelling display extra fashionable. You’ll additionally get suggestions for widgets which may be helpful for you.
- Lock display
- Now you can change the audio output to a unique machine, akin to headphones or a speaker, proper from the Lock display. You’ll additionally get custom-made controls relying on which music app you’re utilizing.
- A brand new Voice Recorder widget for the Lock display allows you to document voice memos with out unlocking your telephone.
- A month-to-month calendar seems on the Calendar widget that can assist you hold observe of your occasions from the lock display.
- At all times On Show
- You’ll be able to set the At all times On Show activate everytime you obtain a notification.
- New animated stickers can be found.
- Fast panel
- Handle your notifications extra comfortably with an enhanced format and an built-in part of alert and silent notifications.
- The brightness bar within the fast panel is bigger so it’s simpler to see and alter.
- Darkish mode
- Wallpapers, icons, and illustrations at the moment are darkened routinely to offer a extra constant look and extra consolation in your eyes.
- Charging results
- New visible results seem once you begin charging that can assist you verify the charging pace.
- Samsung Keyboard
- Get to your emojis, GIFs, and stickers straight from the keyboard with a single button. Self-expression is a faucet away.
- Seeking to categorical one thing new? Mix two emojis, then add an animation so you’ll be able to actually get your emotions throughout.
- New animated stickers can be found for obtain.
- Preserve your grammar and spelling on level with the brand new Writing assistant, powered by Grammarly (English solely).
- Preview movies now seem once you enter the Suggestions app, serving to you be taught all the pieces your Galaxy can do.
- You’ll be able to customise the record of apps that seem on the share panel to scale back muddle, and scroll left and proper throughout the lists of apps and other people for faster entry.
- Once you attempt to share footage which have issues like poor focus or framing, you’ll get ideas for fixing them, so your footage all the time look their finest.
- Get pleasure from a less complicated, clearer format with a preview that exhibits solely the data you want. The scene optimizer button will solely seem in Photograph mode if there’s low mild otherwise you’re scanning a doc. Settings for Portrait and Evening modes at the moment are extra intuitive.
- Lens and zoom: See the zoom stage on the lens icons for simpler zooming, even in modes that solely assist one lens.
- Video that by no means misses a second: Recording now begins instantly after you faucet the Document button, as a substitute once you launch it. In Photograph mode, contact and maintain the Shutter button to begin recording a video. Drag your finger to the Lock icon to proceed recording with out having to carry down the button.
- Single take: Add additional time whereas recording in Single Take, so that you don’t miss essential moments. After the recording is completed, the content material choice menu has been improved that can assist you simply select the right pictures.
- Professional mode: Settings have been reorganized for a cleaner look. When grid strains are on, horizontal stage indicators show you how to line up the right shot.
- Enhanced scan options: After scanning a doc, you’ll be able to zoom in for tremendous modifying. Once you scan a QR code. you’ll be able to select from a number of choices relying on the kind of QR code.
- Tales now present a video preview on the duvet and a spotlight video inside. You too can see the place every image in a narrative was taken on a map.
- Extra choices can be found for sorting albums that include numerous images.
- Album covers at the moment are proven on the prime of the display once you open albums.
- Search ideas have been improved that can assist you discover footage and movies. Current searches are additionally prompt.
- Remastered footage might be reverted to their authentic variations at any time, even after they’re saved.
- Now you can edit the date, time, and site that footage and movies had been taken.
- Photograph and video editor
- Add enjoyable emojis and stickers to your footage and movies.
- Create video collages by combining a number of pictures and movies out of your Gallery.
- The brand new Gentle steadiness choice allows you to edit the tone of images extra simply.
- The Spotlight reel editor has additionally been enhanced to provide you much more management.
- Revert edited movies again to their authentic variations at any time, even after they’re saved. •Lower out a face, pet, constructing, or every other object from a photograph and paste it onto a unique one.
- AR Emoji
- Use an AR emoji as your profile image in Contacts and Samsung account. You’ll be able to select from over 10 poses or create your personal expressions.
- New AR emoji stickers that present solely your face has been added. Have enjoyable adorning your images and sharing them with your pals.
- Make cool dance movies together with your AR emojis. Select templates from 10 totally different classes, together with #Enjoyable, #Cute, and #Celebration.
- Use your personal drawings to create distinctive garments for AR emojis.
- Pin the window choices menu to the highest of a pop-up window to make it simpler to entry.
- Simply resize picture-in-picture home windows with pinch zoom.
- Preserve your present app in view whereas utilizing edge panels. Blurring has been eliminated that can assist you see extra without delay.
- The brand new Security and emergency menu allows you to handle your emergency contacts and security info multi function place.
- Improved search options show you how to discover the settings you want once you want them. You’ll get ideas for associated options relying on what you seek for.
- Digital Wellbeing
- Preserve your eyes on the street with the brand new Driving monitor. You’ll get reviews on how a lot you used your telephone and which apps you used.
- The twin clock widget now exhibits totally different background colours for every metropolis relying on whether or not it’s day or night time.
- The brand new Calendar format allows you to add occasions immediately. You too can discover occasions extra simply with improved search options.
- A brand new Dwelling display widget exhibits your month-to-month calendar together with at present’s occasions.
- Create shared calendars and invite different Galaxy customers to affix.
- Pictures, movies, internet hyperlinks, and different content material will now seem in search leads to the Messages app.
- My Information
- Search options have been improved. You’ll be able to nonetheless discover the information you’re searching for, even when there’s a typo.
- The Current information space has been expanded that can assist you extra simply discover information you’ve used just lately.
- Samsung Web
- Get extra search ideas once you enter textual content within the deal with bar. Outcomes will seem with an all-new design.
- The brand new search widget helps you discover what you’re searching for proper from the Dwelling display.
- To guard your privateness, Samsung Web will routinely begin in Secret mode when you had been utilizing Secret mode throughout your final searching session.
- System Care
- The primary display exhibits battery and safety points, making it simpler to resolve issues shortly.
- Your telephone’s total standing is proven as an emoji, serving to you verify the standing at a look.
- Now you will get proper to Samsung Members diagnostics from System Care. If one thing appears incorrect together with your telephone, attempt the diagnostic exams to seek out out what the issue is and get ideas for fixing it.
- Samsung Well being
- A brand new tab format on the backside of the display helps you entry the options you want extra simply.
- The brand new My web page tab exhibits your profile, weekly abstract, badges, and private bests.
- In your gender choice, now you can select “Different” or “Choose to not say.”
- It’s now simpler to ask your pals to workforce challenges by sending a hyperlink.
- Further snacks have been added to the meals tracker.
- Bixby Routines
- Extra circumstances can be found in your routines. Begin a routine throughout a name or when a sure notification arrives.
- Make your routines do extra. Now you can activate Enhanced processing with a routine. There are additionally extra choices for connecting and disconnecting Bluetooth gadgets.
- Reorder actions by touching and holding actions on the edit web page. Superior choices have additionally been added to allow you to wait earlier than motion begins, verify actions, and extra.
- We’ve eliminated restrictions for some combos of circumstances and actions so you are able to do much more together with your routines.
- Create customized icons in your routines utilizing the Digicam or a picture from Gallery.
- Carry out actions extra shortly by shifting your mouse pointer to one of many 4 corners of the display.
- Regulate distinction and dimension on the similar time with customized Show mode (Excessive distinction or Massive show).
- Entry accessibility options extra shortly with a floating button that’s all the time out there.
- Extra visibility choices can be found to satisfy your wants. You’ll be able to cut back transparency and blur or make the display additional dim.
- Set totally different colours for every app’s notifications so you’ll be able to simply decide the place notifications are coming from.
- The Magnifier window has been merged with the brand new Magnification menu, supplying you with extra choices and extra management for magnifying content material on the display.
- See which apps are accessing delicate permissions akin to Location, Digicam, or Microphone in Permission utilization historical past. You’ll be able to deny permissions for any apps you don’t really feel snug with.
- A inexperienced dot will seem within the higher proper nook of the display when any app is utilizing the digicam or microphone so you’ll be able to see if an app is recording you with out your consent. You too can use fast panel controls to briefly block all apps from utilizing the digicam or microphone.
- Take extra management over apps that need to entry your location. For apps that solely have to know your normal space, akin to climate apps, you’ll be able to enable entry to your approximate location to allow them to’t decide precisely the place you might be.
- Generally it’s essential to copy delicate info, like passwords or bank card numbers, however you don’t need it to fall into the incorrect fingers. You’ll be able to select to be notified any time an app accesses content material copied to the clipboard in one other app.
Samsung’s new flagships, the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Extremely run a brand new model of One UI, One UI 4.1, out of the field. It’s a minor improve, nevertheless it does have some new options on board.
Highlights embody the flexibility to decide on how a lot Digital RAM you need and the flexibility to make use of your entire telephone’s rear digicam lenses in Professional mode. The replace may even deliver some Galaxy S22 software program options to older gadgets.
Android 12 and One UI 4.1 additionally come inventory on Samsung’s new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+, and Galaxy Tab S8 Extremely.
The corporate is now pushing One UI 4.1 to the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 Extremely, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 Extremely, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy Observe 20, Galaxy Observe 20 Extremely, Galaxy Observe 20 5G, Galaxy Observe 20 Extremely 5G, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy Observe 10, Galaxy Observe 10+, Galaxy Observe 10+ 5G, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy A90 5G, Galaxy A71 5G, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A42 5G, Galaxy M62, and Galaxy Tab Lively 3.
Samsung is reportedly engaged on a brand new One UI 4.1.1 replace and it ought to arrive later this 12 months in and across the time the corporate launches new foldable gadgets.
These Galaxy Units Will Get Android 12
Samsung used to maintain Galaxy telephones and tablets up to date with main Android software program updates for 2 years. Thankfully, the corporate has come to its senses and altered that coverage.
The corporate says it’s now dedicated to offering three to 4 years of main software program upgrades going ahead. That is clearly an enormous improvement because it means Galaxy homeowners can maintain onto their gadgets for lots longer.
Initially, it seemed like this modification would solely apply to increased profile gadgets, however in response to Samsung, lengthier assist shall be prolonged to different gadgets as effectively. Right here’s the complete record:
- Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 Extremely, Galaxy S20 Extremely 5G, Galaxy S20 Extremely, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 Lite, and newer gadgets.
- Galaxy Observe 20 Extremely 5G, Galaxy Observe 20 Extremely, Galaxy Observe 20 5G, Galaxy Observe 20, Galaxy Observe 10+ 5G, Galaxy Observe 10+, Galaxy Observe 10 5G, Galaxy Observe 10, Galaxy Observe 10 Lite, and newer gadgets.
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Fold, and newer Z sequence gadgets.
- Galaxy A71 5G, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A90 5G, and newer A sequence gadgets.
- Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G, Galaxy Tab S7+, Galaxy Tab S7 5G, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, and newer Tab S sequence gadgets.
In case your machine is on this record, and also you haven’t acquired an replace but, you need to get Android 12/One UI 4.x in 2022. If it isn’t, it’s possible you’ll end up (formally) caught on Android 11.
If Samsung hasn’t confirmed Android 11 in your telephone or pill, you received’t get upgraded to Android 12. Which means gadgets just like the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Observe 9 will get left behind.
You’ll be able to count on Samsung to deliver Android 12 to its flagship gadgets first although older flagships, mid-range gadgets, and finances gadgets shouldn’t be too far behind.
Samsung Galaxy Android 12 Launch Date
When will Samsung launch its Android 12 updates? Let’s begin with what we all know.
Samsung has pushed the Android 12/One UI 4.x replace to the next gadgets:
- Galaxy S21
- Galaxy S21+
- Galaxy S21 Extremely
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 Extremely
- Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy S20 FE 4G
- Galaxy Observe 20
- Galaxy Observe 20 Extremely
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Observe 10
- Galaxy Observe 10+
- Galaxy Observe 10 Lite
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Fold 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A72
- Galaxy A71
- Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A52
- Galaxy A52 5G
- Galaxy A52s
- Galaxy A52s 5G
- Galaxy A42
- Galaxy A Quantum
- Galaxy M62
- Galaxy M52 5G
- Galaxy Tab S7
- Galaxy Tab S7+
- Galaxy Tab S7 FE
- Galaxy Tab S6
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Galaxy Tab Lively 3
Whereas some Galaxy fashions will get up to date to Android 12 within the close to future, many others should wait till mid-2022 or later.
Samsung’s Android 12 roll out has been sooner than earlier releases, nevertheless it appears like Galaxy software program updates might get even sooner in some areas.
Based on Galaxy Membership, it appears like Samsung’s software program releases in Europe might get loads sooner due to a change in the best way it distributes software program.
Samsung has surprisingly launched an Android 12/One UI 4.1 beta for Galaxy M32 and Galaxy M31 customers. The beta is at the moment stay in India. It’s unclear if it is going to transfer out to different areas.
Samsung Galaxy Android 13 Replace
Google has launched its Android 13 Developer Preview giving customers an opportunity to check out an early model of its upcoming working system effectively upfront.
Sadly, Samsung isn’t participating within the Developer Preview which suggests the software program received’t be out there on Galaxy gadgets till later this 12 months.
For extra on Android 13, take a look at Google’s information.
5 Causes to Await the Galaxy S22 & 3 Causes Not To
Await Even Higher Efficiency
You’ll be able to count on the Galaxy S22 sequence to construct on the muse left behind by the Galaxy S21 sequence and provide improved efficiency in a lot of key areas.
Per traditional, you’ll be able to count on the Galaxy S22 to return with an Exynos processor in some markets and a Qualcomm chipset in others.
Nothing’s confirmed, however there’s an excellent likelihood the Galaxy S22 makes use of Qualcomm’s next-gen Snapdragon processor. It ought to be the processor that powers the Galaxy S22 sequence in most markets.
Initially it seemed just like the chip could be known as the Snapdragon 898, nevertheless it’s really known as Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
The processor has already proven up in Galaxy S22 benchmarks, a number of occasions, which is a good signal.
As for the Exynos facet of issues, Samsung’s revealed a brand new model of the processor with AMD graphics. It is known as Exynos 2200.
Just like the Snapdragon, we have seen the Exynos 2200 seem in early benchmarks. The processor has proven up on the Galaxy S22 Extremely.
New processors ought to assist the Galaxy S22 sequence ship even higher efficiency in key areas like pace, battery life, gaming, and multitasking.
Here is how the Galaxy S22 processor scenario will shake out primarily based on area. This leak comes from Twitter consumer Dohyun Kim:
One other leak factors to the Snapdragon fashions launching in China, Japan, Latin America, North America, South Korea, and Southeast Asia. The Exynos fashions will reportedly arrive in Africa, CIS (Commonwealth of Unbiased States), Europe, the Center East, and Southwest Asia.
The Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Extremely batteries have handed 3C certification. The Galaxy S22+ is listed with a 4,370 mAh battery (most likely a 4500 mAh capability) whereas the Galaxy S22 Extremely is listed with a 4,855 mAh battery (most likely 5000 mAh capability).
The Galaxy S22 battery has additionally acquired certification in South Korea and it is listed at 3,590 mAh which most likely means 3,700 mAh.
The Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+ have additionally visited the FCC in the US with the Galaxy S22+ listed with the identical 4,370 mAh battery.
Digitimes can also be saying that Samsung is “reconsidering adopting vapor chambers for its new smartphones for 2022.” This might assist the gadgets run at peak efficiency for longer durations of time.
The report would not point out the Galaxy S22 sequence, however there is definitely an opportunity the flagship gadgets undertake this know-how.
We have additionally heard that Samsung is at the moment testing improved charging energy on the Galaxy S22. The knowledge comes from leaker Ice Universe. He says the corporate is attempting to deliver charging energy above 25W to 45W or 65W quick charging.
For those who’re an influence consumer and you are not thrilled with what’s on the market proper now, you would possibly need to sit again and look ahead to the Galaxy S22 sequence.